2010/02/21



Hey !


I wonder if someone is ever reading it but anyways ..
It's been about 11 days since I made a post so now it's gonna be a bit more longer :3




Last week I prepared the valentines'present' even though I only had the money to make some sweets on my own.


Show you guys some pictures :







I tried to let mine look like them and it worked out, yeah!


This is the package .. ok it looks like a 3years old made it x_x

I need money .. (> 0 <)" So I decided to work in a small Café called "ROYAL CUPCAKE" because it's sooo cute and the owner is so great and funny xD. We just share the same humor and .. well some kind of lifestyle.
BUT! I didn't dare to ask him if he has a job for me,yet. ha ha. Obviously he needs people who work for him because he's the onlyone working there.

DOESN'T LOOK THAT DELICIOUS ?? ; ___ ;
I also did some shopping but I wait till Katherine from pupe.jp allows me to go on with posting to upload it.
Love.

2 comments:

⚓ Meerjungfrau said...

Ach jah das Cupcakecafe.
DANKE MIR XD durch mich kennste es.
(Ein Runde Anerkennung) XDDDDDDD
Nunja, wie sah es denn letztendlich aus?

San said...

das ist nicht das Cupcake café >_<
glaub ich.
also nicht dieses pinke :0.

es sah gut aus.
aber ich konnte es nicht fotografieren weil Marco und essen = da kann man nicht mal was erkennen xDDD