2011/04/02

beautystuff



Hey Guys !


Finally - WEEKEND!
I feel so great even though I have to work a lot for maths and psychology ..
but anyways, I left the Spanish examen in a very good mood so i'm very positive ! : D

Today I spent my day with Kyuhyun again and he bought a Couple-Charm for the two of us (; _ ;) cuteness!
haha my Keyband from Chiquita banana xDDDD


I also bought new make up (lately, i had to get some of it out of the glass with a very long spoon because it was so empty .. haha) and the very lovely shower cream Laiyie gave me a small on for my birthday !
Such a lovely smell!
Last week I bought a lovely flower dress with Mona (´ o `) it was only 3€ !!
so, because I was finally able to updo my hair I took a photo while wearing it.
haha the necklace is also from Mona ;P

No comments: