2011/10/08

Japan 2011

Hey guys !



Ok i now i'm just more than late because it's been about a month now since I stayed in Japan for one month!

But school is killing my freetime so I had no time to blogg about my trip.

But, because I had such a great time with my friends Patrizia and Verena and all the new lovely people, I won't hide the pictures from you : D

Actually I can't post a lot (and the most interesting) pictures because there are children or other people in it (privacy, u know ;p).

We stayed at a host family in the lovely town Mimomi near Tokyo.

we had to walk about 15-20 minutes everyday to the train station - very good training XD
and it was about 40 degrees (; o ;) ..

at Meiji Shrine we found this one .. xD .. isn't it just .. i mean .. epic ? we laughed so hard,haha.

also made our own one to pray for our future and our families and friends. I really love to experience different religions.



some random guys near Harajuku dancing to old Rock n Roll music.

Patrizia and me (without any make up because it was so hot .. ) drinking bubble tea in Shibuya 109. The people there were so nice and handsome ! We also went to Shibuya 109 men to look for some stuff for our boyfriends or brothers or whatever and we had some very nice conversations with the prettypretty men at the stores, haha.

Pinocchio in Disneystore Shibuya.
of course we went shopping several times at Takeshita Dori. (´ 3 `)o
couldn't resist to take a picture of the small Sexpot shop in Harajuku.

In the middle of our holiday we wanted to visit our Friends in Hokkaido so we drove there more than 10 hours but it was SO worth it !
when we arrived (still tired as hell) Miwa drove us to a current party they had .. it was exhausting but funny as well, hehe.
Then the first day we visited Noboribetsu to see all the vulcanic stuff. as you can see it's incredebly pretty.
On the second day they prepared a matsuri for us in their neighborhood (; __ ;) .. I wish I could show you pictures of all the lovely people and the fun we had (^ Ä^)/

we played some games with the kids, had bbq, drunk selfmade b
everages and sang together on this little stage you can see. I love the fact that everybody celebrated together no matter how old, where you work or what nationality you have.

Verena and Patrizia enjoying tge barbeque. so cute, haha. and it was SO delicious.

At the end of the day we went to a small izakaya to party and sing karaoke together. it was SO much fun .. xD

Actually i fell in love with the little son of a couple we got to know there. He was so cute trying to teach me the colours in Japanese, haha. Of course I knew them but he was like 'I am the man!' so I learned with him : )

Since it was my second trip but for my friends it was the fir

st time I saw many of the temple twice but it was ok since they are very impressive.
But I don't show you the pics because you can see the same on google, haha.

aaaaaaand I tried this one, haha. sorry that i post about this but i just have to xDD. it was more comfortable and easy than i thought and if you're there you should try it XD BUT one time really is enough ... eeeh.
because I loved it so much the first time we spent one day at Kamakura beach. wonderful relaxing day after so much stress in our rail pass week (hokkaido, osaka, kyoto in one week haha).
Osaka Aquarium was very impressive as well ^^. but .. this one was very ugly so i had to show you XD
the big wheel in osaka. i so love wheels (´ 3 `)

what i really enjoyed in Japan were the evenings and nights with my friends ! even though everyday was so exhausting and we spent 24hours everyday together we watched tv or movies every evening together. Cooked something, ate sweets and talked about hours ! I really love those two girls (; ³;)

we also spent one day at Tokyo Disneyland and it was MAGIC! : D felt like going back to my childhood, hehe.

well guys, one month is long and there is still so much to tell .. so maybe i'll write a second entry later.

Take care.



2 comments:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? said...

Love you too ;__;
Had such a great time! <333

Anonymous said...

AHH! Diese Liebe! ich wünsche mir wirklich sehr das wir wieder da sein könnten! <3 alleine um unseren Bahnmann wieder zusehen!