2010/09/03

fashion updates

shopping update : D
those are my latest babys (* A*`)


after looking for those shoes so many months I finally found cheap ones at H+M but one size to much .. ;0;. but now that it's winther big socks are even more lovely x3


bought in a small shop in Fréjus.


absolute love! and easy to combine :3


and again after looking for a pretty one I found an also cheap one at claire's. I need it so much because my room door is half made of glass and my boyfriends flat is si bright x ___ x.. even in the morning.

aaaand the best thing of all !!

_________________________________________________________



love !
can't wait to see his new movie : DDD.

2 comments:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? said...

Ich liiiiebe das Kleid. ♥
Wo hast du das gekauft?

Caro said...

das kleid ist ja mal supergeil D//X