2010/09/17

german .. what ?

oh my ..
im so pissed.

Momantaneous i'm at the computer in my school and it's been really boring but now ..
it's been silently in here and I could do my work but since three "boys" (sure they're 'bout .. 19 ?) entered it's been noisy ... aaaand I DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD THEY'RE BARKING !

They're like screaming and laughing around all the time but don't use one single german word !
it sucks really ..

they're in a german school with german people around them (most of the time .. i think) so why ?

It's important to not forget about your motherthongue but PLEASE use it at home 'cause it's just respectless to us - the german people who live in here. (yes, it's still Germany - of course)

my time is up now and I better shut up and most of those who'll read this may know why.

anyways thanks for reading : D

No comments: