2010/11/14

A day out in the rain

Yesterday I went to Düsseldorf with Pia ♥

First we took some PuriKura :



actually my outfit & hair wasn't great but Pia mad herself curls so she wanted those Pictures and now I think some of them are cute : D


then I bought a magazine (POP SISTER) this one for the first time because Pia was like "you're turning 18 Popteen is too young for you now " xD and the whole day was like this (o_o);




sorry for the bad quality x:



later this day we went on shopping and visited Dulce ♥ it's sooo lovely there ~ but we DEFINETELY had to much of it (; //3//;)

So .. this is what I got :

ear warmersby H&M



aaaand it's been a while but I just wanted to show you guys what my boyfriend got me as a suprise (;_ ;)♥



it's VIVIENNE WESTWOODs "Let it Rock" Fragrance & Body Lotion ~ :3. love it !

1 comment:

Caro said...

jaa schon gruselig wie gleich der tag ablief xD
aber puris+gyoza ist halt muss!!

aww danke <3333 (das freu mich;^;)


&omg du musst mir unbedingt sagen wie das let it rock riecht!!! 8D