2010/11/28

hopefully dreaming

sorry for beeing away so long but school and driving license is killing my freetime ..
so first i'll post my latest fashion inspirations from Popsister 11

I want her dress and those lovely! earwarmers (´* O*)

so great! Especially her hair and I try to ignore the foxtail ... (x_x)m


The shoes are perfect and I hope to finde some like this as soon as possible ;_;'






well, I found some old shoes and a old skirt that I bought about two years ago so I mixed it up :

todööö : D Ribbon is from my old skirt :3

_____________________________

Yesterdays morning I did not feel well so I tried taking a walk hopefully to find something beautiful in my hometown that would brighten my day so I show you some:



that house is so cute (* 0*/)haha. byes take care in the cold weather : DDD

3 comments:

Piia said...

FOXTAIL!!!!

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? said...

Ich habe solche Schuhe jetzt schon häufiger gesehen, also hast du gute Chancen (:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? said...

okay. Heute solche Schuhe angehabt und zwar bei Reno (: und stolze 69€ kosten die