2010/12/08

Christmas shopping weekend

Hey there ~
I know I'm late again but last Saturday I went to Cologne with four of my loveliest (´ o`)
first of all my outfit. it wasn't very special because 5 hours of shopping need an relaxing outfit XD
so cold outside !!! (; _ ;`)8 [btw this isn't my room .. öhöm.]

we first wanted to go the Christmas market but christmas presents shopping took us way to long so we decided to bether have dinner in a korean restaurant.
it was very cheap so don't ask ..xD Pias xmas present. *-* lovelove.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !

2 comments:

naka_shininlife said...

HAUPTSACHE ICH SEHE GRADE, DASS IHR AM GLEICHEN TAG IM SELBEN RESTAURANT WART WIE BUKI UND ICH?!
wie konnten wir uns nur verpassen? ;O;

サン ♥ サングリア said...

aaaaah !!!
wie kann das bitte sein ? XD
wir waren gegen 21 uhr da o.o