2010/12/30

last happening etc .. at least some xmas stuff

Snow starts to suck ..
Since Christmas has been a while but there are some things I need to show.
Especially the Xmas Cake done for my boyfriend : D

I can not bake or even cook but I tried my best (. _ .)` but it's bad that there are no strawberries in Germany at the moment ..

I also had my 18th Birthday party with my friends and I REALLY enjoyed it. Those guys are soo awesome (; _ ;). ah and I uploaded the picture above because this was the dress I wore kinda made by myself, haha.

Christmas make up : D.
well .. I'm thinking about circle lenses but my eyes are very sensitive .. so my brain goes on working ! XDD

Yesterday we went bowling for Kios Birthday party and it was so much fun especially the night : D
I LOVE this picture :3"


random pic : o



aaaand random shopping outfit.

well. next time I try to post something more interesting .. öhöm.

No comments: