2011/01/09

Great Day & Changes

The last two days I spend with Verena and Patrizia first at my place and then and theirs over the night : D
we went through Tokyo via Google(c) Maps to prepare for our trip there !

I know it's childish that we laughed about what we found in a small street near Shibuya but .. honestly japanese people are able to turn anything into something cute so :
The next day was so wonderful because the weather was lovely and the two of them live in a very small village surrounded by a lot of nature.


It was so great driving through the beautiful landscape and listening to summer music
hihi x3
Verena also dyed my hair so heres two pictures for comparison





pls ignore my stupid face ..

which one is better ? I know the second picture is better but .. after awhile blonde starts to such ._.

2 comments:

Piia said...

Altah, wo ist denn der Schnee hin?? o___ô

Und das dunkle sieht erstaunlicherweise gut aus :D
Aber bitte nochmal ein foto im LICHT XD

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? said...

Der Schnee ist weg XD
Aber es hat schon wieder MINIMAL geschneit.
Ich mag deine neue Haarfarbe <3