2011/05/19

how bubbly!




Hey Guys!

Yesterday I went to Cologne with Patrzizia !
We wanted to go shopping, have dinner and find the BoBoQ store in Cologne.
After some time we found it and even though it is very small it kind of amazed me !
The people all around were so nice and stylish ! Even the German ones, haha. I'm sorry to say that but I don't see people having style in Cologne
a lot.
Maybe I should visit small streets like this some more : D

I took strawberry with strawberry popping and Patrizia took the Mango one I think (or was it Maracuja .. aah?).
I can really recommend the shop but DON'T take strawberry yoghurt guys its to sweet it killed me!

Actually I took a lovely picture of Patrizia and me with the drinks but my camera ruined it ;____; !!!

So this one has to take its' place even though I look so messy..

AND I HATE BLOGGER FOR NOT BEEING ABLE TO DELETE PICS YOU'VE ALREADY POSTED!!!! (or is it me? xD)

1 comment:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? said...

Was ist mit dem Bild geschehen?! ;_;

WIR WERDEN NIE GUTE BILDER ZUSAMMEN HABEN!!! T____T