2011/05/29




Waaah .. my weekend was so .. full and .. exhausting XD
honestly i'm so dead ..
Friday was the 18th birthday party of a classmate and since i'm totally ill because of my allergy I could not enjoy myself (ok ..there were several different reasons haha ..)

But saturday I went finally out with my loveliest ones ~ (´ O `)/


even though it was a bit chaotic I'm so happy I could met them all again like this !

at BoboQ Düsseldorf with Pia.
and then with Laiyie : D.

Later that day I went to another birthday party and there I constantly talked with the sister of a good friend and we found out that we share more or less the same interest so it was sooo great to spend the evening with her ~ :3.
I love love love making new friends !
(haha I think we're mostly connected to our interested in Kpop (> 3<)" hehe.)

As you ma see I wore my new pink lenses but i'll tell you about them later

tomorrow .. school starts again buhuuu !!!
aaaaand I found out that there is a lovely gym next to my hometown and it's cheap enough for me to train so o'm verry glad about it : D

bye~ (´A`)*

No comments: