2011/06/03

pizza party and love poems



Yesterday till today there was some kind of relaxing home party and my place and it was so AWSOME!
I'm so happy now ~ ( ´ O`)*

actually .. we made a lot of pizza and at the end our glorious idea of a sweet pizza.
instead of tamato sauce = vanilla yoghurt
instead of cheese = white chocolate and the rest was full of truffle, mars and stuff.

I enjoyed myself so much with them but we weren't able to take pictures .. (. - .)'
couldn't stop laughing the whole night and can't even do so now !
me gustaaa :D

yeh. I also finally bought my relaxing flower trousers for the 12 hours flight to Japan and any other relaxing days :
haha sorry for looking THAT shitty but it was a relaxing daay after all..

thanks for the great two days my loveliest ~

1 comment:

Piia said...

Eh eh nix da UNSERE Idee, sondern DEINE! XD Zieh uns da jetzt nicht mit rein!! >DDDD