2011/06/19

Weekend drinking time

Hey Guys !

Since I had an exam on saturday morning my weekend wasn't THAT long but I had so much fun !

Friday was the birthday party of my younger cous
in and I had to take a picture of the delicious dessert I shared with another girl :

Because I was bored on saturday morning I put a lot of eyemakeup on and at the end it looked like this :
at this point i'm really proud that I don't need to wear false lashes : D'

Because my friend Daniel is at the army now we REALLY had to do some party on the weekend so we first had some Ramen and then went to a korean bar to have some free Kimchi and drink Soju.

next to us there were some three older japanese people doing the
same like we did,haha. As they found out we could speak Japanese as well everything turned out to be such an exicting evening !
We could practice our language skills and the people were SO cute and nice.

They wanted us to join them for dinner and yes .. after 5 hours we killed 4 or 5 bottles of Soju, some Kimchi and laughed a lot.
It was so amusing that they think about the German 'Japan scene' the way we do.
Honestly I enjoyed myself so much! ok, a little to much because I truly got a bit to drunk,haha.

After we decided to leave we promised to say hello to each other next saturday again.

Ah, and it was so nice the guys in the bar played Big Bang and f(x) (´ 3`)9

At the end I want to show you my outfit even though it wasn't so special I like it.
close up x:

so today is ms relaxing day ! I already bought some ice cream to eat with my grandpa and now eating some melon while looking like this :

haha sorry for the long entry.
Bye.

No comments: