2011/06/25

food & stuff

Hey Guys !

I had three great days with my friends !
Since I can't see them on wee
kdays (and I'm so down from school ..) I always enjoy every hour with them ! : D

omnomnom bubble tea : D in front of BoboQ Cologne with Lydia and Mona.

Right before Lydia and me wanted to try the oh so famous frozen yoghurt and since there is a "Foxberry" shop in Cologne we did so !
There was the normal cup with frozen yoghurt and two toppings (strawberry and cheesecake for me :3) for 4,10 € !
the price is so great since it was nearly to much for me to eat !

then we went to look for special places and shops in my hometown and we found some but .. yeah .. XDD


Yesterday I was out with Vivi and we had so much fun !
Our super ice cup from Dulce yum yum ! (we shared it since it was SO much)


after some shopping without money we spend the rest of our evening in a korean bar in Düsseldorf to have dinner and have some heart to heart talks : D
it was so yummy and since I came home so late I really recognized that it was a great day (haha it was the first day that we met without the others ^^)

aaaaand to end this entry full of food spam I want to show you my new haircolor :

I look so scary in this picture aaaah.

No comments: