2011/06/11

SMTOWN LIVE IN PARIS ON 11th JUNE 2011 [veeery picture heavy xD]





Hey guys!

I'm so .. perfectly happy !

After meeting in Cologne we drove about .. aaa
h .. 8 hours because there was SO MUCH traffic.


we really look shitty but after that we took some times for make
up haha 8D'

They announced that the concert would start about 7 p.m
. but because of our traffic problems we were soo late that we had to jump out of the standing car to run about 1 km !
aaaah .. we were so nervous that they might start in time
bu
t fortunately we reached Zenith at 7:20 p.m. and it was pe
rfect!! no waiting, no problems and only two lines of people infront
of us.
it was amazing !
the whole show was perfectly prepared and we cried a lot (; 3;/)

I just show you my favourite pictures (actually .. i did not
take so many videos etc because Eva and me had to DAAAAAAANCE) :


we couldn't eat about 24hours after we saw skinny SNSD (T ³ T);;

isn't he just .. awwwwww ? (´; ____;)

JELOUS YET?


(for more videos visit my youtube channel - it's NOT improved .. -
http://www.youtube.com/user/K0T0LI?feature=mhum)

The rest of the night we went out to see Paris (haha).

aand to come to an more or less sensfull end we spend the
morning in some kind of asia town because the Parents of Vivi wanted to go shopping : D
found a bubble tea store haha.

I'm sorry for this messy entry but this is just what my head looks like (´ 0 `)8

Just want to say

THANK YOU SM ENTERTAINMENT!
& thank you to my wonderful Eva, Nina, Vivi and Naka.


No comments: