2010/04/20

LoveLove


Well .. ConTopia on saturday - it was awesome ,really ! :3


aaaand BEST ENGLISH EXAM IN THE WHOLE CLASS ! it also went to the principal.
man man man (* 0 */)


But .. the thing I wanted to talk about is the last sunday.


Me and my boyfriend went to the Japanese garden where my mom went to when she was pregnant with me (^ _ ^)


It was so wonderfull


perfect weather and just lovely ~ *3


well, I don't remember the last time I was so happy with him and I lately gave up that it could be like this.

(some "present" the younger brother of my boyfriend prepared with his instruction on the telephone for me : D) btw the alcohol was for Contopia,guys xD
Hmm .. momantanous i'm simply happy (even though I still have to decrease a lot x0) and I hope it will last for a while ...

No comments: