2010/04/15

Updating Life

Hey Guys !

After I heard some people would truly read my blog I thought it would be usefull to write some .. "interesting" things.

Well .. I'm a toilet-interested person xD. Really if I find a lovely (is that a fitting word for something like WCs ? xDD) toilet I HAVE to take a picture about it's special abilitys o.o

So as I went to a greek restaurant with the family of my moms boyfriend at easter I saw this one :


Isn't it great ??? (* O */) The seat turns around everytime a new visitor comes in to clean it. perfect! :3


Well .. German lessons are ALWAYS fuc*ing boring because of my teacher BUT! the last lesson someone (let's better say it was my male best friend o.o"" stupid as always) simply broke the sink of her.



The last friday I went out with Pia and Laiyie ♥

Just a lovely relaxing day. Love u guys ♥


1 comment:

Piia said...

Meine ARME <3
Mit den tollen Armbändern.