2010/04/02

What I've been up to : D

Hey Guys !

Since my last post has been about what seems months ago I'll give you a brief review of the latest interesting things : D




Look what I found in a writing stuff shop in Cologne !! *___*
Those are cakes who hold knifes for your daily bread .. x3
I totally fell in love with them but since I don't have a use for it and my pocket is so fucking empty I've got to wait till they're bit cheaper at all.
Last Saturday I went to a Maid Café with my friend where a find worked as a Host xD
Isn't she lovely ~ ? ;P



That's what they served. Cute, isn't it? 132434213 Calories for 2 euro 8DDD
Then I had my Kio-weeked which wasn't a weekend at all o.O"
But I had a lot of fun x333

Bakery my Heart at 11 o'clock in the morning. The place where you get the cheapest and most delicous breakfast at that time *__* I totally felt like beeing in Japan again when we were eating there :3


Our 6 euro breakfast x3well .. have you ever eaten a red bean filled An-Pan ? It was my first and HONESTLY the last time.

And last but not least :
The trip to Japan in Winter seems to be OK! (* o*)/
Man, I'm so happy coming home again. ;3;















3 comments:

Mona ♥ said...

hauptsache ich liebe LIEBE LIIIEBE ANPAN XD
In japan hab ich eins mit sahne und noch pudding füllung zusätzlich gegessen gehabt XD
die naka sieht aus wie 3218472873 Jahre sex <3

Anonymous said...

Dieses An-Pan. XDDD


Aaaah es war sooo toll!! ♥♥♥
Das sollten wir so schnell wie nur möglich nachholen ö.ö

<33 kiow.kiow.kiow.

Mona ♥ said...

diese anonyme naka XD