2011/07/12

espana

Hey guys !

haha 3 new followers since i've been away .. haha i was wondering if anyone would ever read my stuff ahaha xD
anyways, thank you ! (makes me proud, eeeh)

So, i'm back from Calella/Barcelona in Spain !

I love foreign cities so I enjoyed myself so much !

but because there isn't much to tell that someone out of my inner
circle would interest i just show some pictures :

part of our hotelroom (untidy ..) and a simple outfit to visit a bar in Calella. (my face is so ugly on all three pics ._.)

PROST!

hahaha this pic is so ugly but see the love between us? ahaha XDDD

well, it was so hot that i also went to the beach even though I hate beeing with all those lovely thin bikini girls (but .. isn't my tattoo hot as well ? ;P)

hotel pool with some of my classmates in it.
in Gaudí house.

having lunch in a DimSum house in Barcelona. omnomnom (´ A`)*
bought the lovely top and necklace in barcelona ! : D''

Actually this wasn't all but enough for this time.

Enjoy the summer by the way !


No comments: